Live in adventure!
Our greatest adventure is to be alive.
Reignite your life through my yoga, corporate wellness, and retreats. **Yoga Adventure Retreats re-starting end of 2021 in USA, Bali, & Santorini, Greece. Sign up for details!
Don’t worry – no spam, only love!
For Those Who Have Lost their
Spark of Adventure ...
I know feeling uninspired can dull life. If you’re stuck or feeling confined in work/life or unable to feed your hunger for adventure in the same way as before, I’d love to help!
Embrace life as a self development adventure.
Reinvigorate your sense of progress and growth to give yourself a gift to feel more alive and fulfilled each and every day.
When you stretch yourself just enough, big things will happen!
Your World is a Reflection of You
Life & Travel, Redesigned.
Mind, Body, Spirit, & Wellness, Renewed.
Seeking a dynamic approach to transform your world? My programs include:
1. Yoga & Meditation
Develop a powerful mind,. body, and spirit connection within immersive settings.
2. Revitalized Growth
Uplevel your life through greater self-motivation and inspired accountability.
3. Life Adventures
Build courage to regularly adventure outside your comfort zone with like-minded people.
Hi, I'm Cynthia!
I’ve lived and traveled the world and have a passion for facilitating inspired transformation through creative event and wellness design.
My passion is designing inspired experiences. Since 2014, I have organized 150 immersive events, including 5 university study abroad trips and 11 yoga retreats, and am a 500hrs (soon 800) certified yoga teacher.
My programs can help you create enthusiasm & fulfillment in your daily life and work, so that you can reclaim adventure in your own life.
“I’ve attended plenty of yoga sessions & large events. And none compared to Cynthia’s session at AFest, a big annual event in the personal growth industry. Not surprised she was voted 4th top ranked session overall out of the 5 days!“
– Dr. Naomi Dabby, Emergency Medical Physician, US
Let's get Started!
1. 'Live in Adventure' Newsletter
Twice a month, get the latest on how to:
– Join for our next virtual yoga + live music sessions
– Sign up for upcoming live group programs & workshops
– Watch my yoga flows in pristine nature globally
– View photos & drone clips to travel the world from your inbox
– Experience the world via my biannual travel eMagazine
– Stay tuned for the next retreats end of 2021
– Vote for 2022 retreat locations: US, Bali, Santorini, Maldives, etc!
Don’t worry – no spam, only love!
2. Corporate Yoga Wellness Programs
Let’s discuss how my programs can help your company (or university!) to:
– Share practical, fun wellness hacks & yoga tips with your employees
– Reduce stress while boosting mental clarity & focus
– Elevate creativity to enable breakthroughs & discover solutions
– Revitalize screen time to encourage engagement & camaraderie
– Increase productivity, retention, and lower healthcare costs
3. Yoga Adventure Retreats
Has your bucket list been put on hold due to the pandemic?
Soon again – end of 2021 – you can join one of my popular yoga retreats around the world. Join us soon again – safely! – for what many attendees call, “Some of the BEST travel days of my life!!”
After 11 retreats across my most favorite islands in the world – Malaysia, Bali, Sri Lanka, Croatia, and Santorini, Greece – I invite you to join me for another one of my hand-crafted experiences with the best luxury accommodations, exquisite food, postcard–scenic adventures, meditation + yoga blended with nature, local touches, & original surprises that will make up some of the most transformational & fun moments of your life!
Email me at email@example.com or sign up for my newsletter to be the first to find out when the details drop!
“I had a few light bulb moments in areas I was struggling with in my own life. Cynthia’s retreats make me realize what it’s like to have adventure in your life. That was the biggest eye opener – I want to continue moving. I don’t want to be stagnant. If you’re looking for a really great time or after something different outside of your comfort zone, I highly recommend Cynthia!”
– Amy Cunningham, Australia/Malaysia, school & yoga teacher, attended 4 retreats in Malaysia, Bali, & Sri Lanka
What do youLive for?
Discover what magic happens when you have the courage to pursue your own life adventures.
Join my newsletter and let’s find out!
No spam, only <3!