Live in adventure!
Our greatest adventure is to be alive.
I’m here to help you embrace that potential through group programs, corporate wellness, retreats, travel inspo & more!
For Those Who Have Lost their
Spark of Adventure ...
I know feeling uninspired can dull life.
If you’re stuck in life/work, feeling confined when life circumstances arise, or unable to feed your hunger for adventure in the same way that you used to, I’d love to help.
Reinvigorate your sense of progress and growth to give yourself a gift to feel more alive and fulfilled each and every day.
Embrace your life as a self development adventure with others seeking the same.
Your World is a Reflection of You
Life & Travel, Redesigned.
Mind, Body, Spirit, & Wellness, Renewed.
Seeking a dynamic approach to transform your world? My programs include:
1. Yoga & Meditation
Develop a powerful mind,. body, and spirit connection within immersive settings.
2. Revitalized Growth
Uplevel your life through greater self-motivation and inspired accountability.
3. Life Adventures
Build courage to adventure outside your comfort zone with like-minded people.
Hi, I'm Cynthia!
I’ve lived and traveled the world and have a passion for facilitating inspired transformation through creative event and wellness design.
Since 2014, I’ve organized 150 immersive events, including 11 yoga retreats and 5 university trips. I am a 500+hrs certified yoga teacher (soon 900hrs)!
My programs can help you create enthusiasm & fulfillment in your daily life and work, so that you can reclaim adventure in your own life.
“I had a few light bulb moments in areas I was struggling with in my own life. Cynthia’s retreats make me realize what it’s like to have adventure in your life. That was the biggest eye opener – I want to continue moving. I don’t want to be stagnant. If you’re looking for a really great time or after something different outside of your comfort zone, I highly recommend Cynthia!”
– Amy Cunningham, Australia/Malaysia, school & yoga teacher, attended 4 retreats in Malaysia, Bali, & Sri Lanka
My 4 Essentials to
Live in Adventure
Travel brings truth. And truth brings change.
Even if grounded, we can still expand our world.
Show up in your life with optimal enthusiasm & energy to live & perform at your highest level.
This 5000 year old practice can uproot, reground, & transform you in powerful ways.
I believe the dreams that make you smile is the life you are meant to life. Why not make it fun?!
“I’ve attended plenty of yoga sessions & large events. And none compared to Cynthia’s session at AFest, a big annual event in the personal growth industry. Not surprised she was voted 4th top ranked session overall out of the 5 days!“
– Dr. Naomi Dabby, Emergency Medical Physician, US
Let's get Started!
'Live in Adventure' Newsletter
Twice a month, get the latest on how to:
– Join monthly virtual yoga + live music sessions
– Sign up for upcoming live group programs & workshops
– Watch my YouTube yoga flows in pristine nature globally
– Get practical yet fun wellness hacks & yoga tips
– View photos & drone clips to travel the world from your inbox
– Travel via my new quarterly visual travel eMagazine
– Vote for 2021 retreat locations: US, Bali, Santorini, Maldives, etc!
Don’t worry – no spam, only love!
Corporate Yoga Wellness Programs
Let’s discuss how my programs can help your company (or university!) to:
– Reduce stress while boosting mental clarity & focus
– Elevate creativity to enable breakthroughs & discover solutions
– Revitalize screen time to encourage engagement & camaraderie
– Increase productivity, retention, and lower healthcare costs
“We definitely got more than we expected! Cynthia creatively designed marketing flyers with the week’s yoga theme to encourage our members to join. We felt the benefits, even the tech guys said they felt lighter, more flexible, and had better posture. Cynthia helped us build our community in our hardworking office space!”
– Sharmila, Malaysia, former co-working space manager
What do youLive for?
Discover what magic happens when you have the courage to pursue your own life adventures.
Join my newsletter and let’s find out!
No spam, only <3!
“I’ve been doing yoga with Cynthia for over 8 months now. Her sessions are different, hard to put words onto talent.
You leave every class feeling elated or lighter, looking forward to the next one. You have to experience it yourself!”
– Sarah, UK/France, yoga at a Morocco retreat + virtual live music yoga sessions